Don’t lead into your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Oak Grove Heating & Air Conditioning technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner maintenance can help your system operate, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These regular checks do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Hattiesburg are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can search for warnings and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Professionals will always check these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the hygiene of your filters will always be checked during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at Oak Grove Heating & Air Conditioning in Hattiesburg deliver quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 601-292-9763.