Make your life simpler—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures appear. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Oak Grove Heating & Air Conditioning expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the future. Our technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your AC, which can cut off airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Oak Grove Heating & Air Conditioning service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Oak Grove Heating & Air Conditioning team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.